Associate - Credit Analyst
Rabobank Wholesale Banking North America is part of Rabobank, a global financial services leader providing wholesale, rural and retail banking services in more than 40 countries worldwide. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business. Rabobank today is one of the world’s largest banks with over $650 billion in assets. In North America, Rabobank is a premier financial institution providing services across the food and agriculture value chain. RDS’s support functions champion over 1,300 employees throughout Rabo AgriFinance and Rabobank North America Wholesale, companion Rabobank subsidiaries.
Activities includes involvement in:
• Origination: aiding in industry analysis for client selection, account plan, sales pitch, structuring, term sheet/mandate and client on-boarding
• Execution: due-diligence, (credit) analysis, documentation, booking & funding
• Monitoring: industry monitoring, covenant compliance, annual credit review
• Repayment: Restructuring, work-out/recovery
□ Regulatory compliance
- Ability to communicate concisely, clearly & compellingly.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and with the ability to develop Spanish language skills in a short period of time. Command of the Dutch language is seen as a plus.
- Finance & Accounting and financial modelling skills
- Integrity, driven, fast-learner and team player
- University Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
Rabobank, Rabo AgriFinance, and Rabo Diversified Services (“Rabo”) all provide equal employment opportunities for all prospective and current employees.
Rabo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military service or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Consistent with this policy, Rabo recruits, hires, trains, and promotes persons in all job titles and ensure that all personnel actions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities, without regard to the protected factors listed above. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including application, hiring, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.