Analyst, Client Onboarding (NZ)
Rabobank was established as a cooperative bank by farmers, for farmers. Fast-forward 120 years, and we’re now proudly the world’s leading food and agri bank. We achieved this by putting our people - our employees and our clients - at the heart of everything we do. We’re growing a better New Zealand, together. Want to join us?
We have a great opportunity for an Analyst – Client Onboarding/Customer Due Diligence to join our supportive and friendly team. In this role you’ll work collaboratively with Agribusiness Managers and Analysts to create a seamless onboarding and ongoing CDD experience for our clients. The role offers opportunity to grow and develop your career whilst having a say in process improvement.
You’ll take end to end ownership of the Know Your Customer / Customer Due Diligence (KYC / CDD) requirements for onboarding new clients and periodically reviewing existing clients, working to ensure all aspects of Global Policy and local AML/CFT legislation are met. Drawing on your eye for detail, you’ll ensure documentation is always ‘right first time’ and you will provide feedback and input to support continuous improvement.
The role would suit a candidate with a willingness to learn, who is ambitious and self-motivated. You’ll be joining a supportive team environment, so it’s important to be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills. You’ll also bring to the role:
- Previous experience within banking / financial services is preferable, ideally with an agribusiness focus.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to confidentially interact with clients.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others, while also having the ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with accuracy
- A continuous improvement mindset and not be afraid to share your great ideas
- A passion for the agricultural industry.
- Preferably a good understanding of KYC/ CDD / AML or a willingness to learn.
- A relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a values-led, inclusive bank, which has been proudly built on a strong global cooperative foundation.
In addition to a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including personal and professional development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, additional leave benefits, a flexible workplace and insurance benefits.
If you are ready to make a difference in an organisation that encourages forward-thinking and recognises success, please apply online.