Analista Sênior de Gestão Integrada de Risco / Enterprise Risk (ERM)
Imagine working within an international and dynamic environment in which you will interact with different departments not only in Brazil, but also South America and with high interaction with the CRO and the Netherlands (Head Office). Here you can make a difference by exploring the hotspots in our portfolios, provide input for portfolio monitoring, climate related topics, stress testing, work on scenario analyses, among other tools to guarantee that we are monitoring our portfolio adequately. Keep a close eye on external and regulatory developments around risk management and incorporate this into our work. All this work will contribute to strengthen and integrate our risk management into business activities, development of strategy, setting of business objectives and implementation of those objectives through day-to-day decision-making. Help us being key to successfully manage risks. Let us guarantee a proper framework and connection amongst the different risk areas so the Bank’s risks and its impacts are well understood.
Your main objective: As an ERM analyst, your role is to contribute to the generation of a number of reports and controls, discuss many of them with the different departments, and help the Bank to improve its monitoring and risk management.
- Elaborate on quarterly basis the risk indicators for portfolio management;
- Be creative! Work on risk bulletins to increase risk awareness;
- Perform stress test analysis of the portfolio, looking not only at the IFRS framework, but also to our local account rules – Cosif;
- Work on data quality;
- Management of our Country risk, as well as close interaction with business departments to follow the demands,
- Update risk policies under ERM responsibility, and control the agenda of policies for Risk department;
- Analysis of Brazilian regulators regulations, and impact analysis when applicable;
- Provide strategic reports to management team;
- Elaboration of the Risk Appetite statement, guaranteeing good interaction and alignment with HO, and also a coordination with the South America Region.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Within ERM, we join forces with the different risk departments and first line. We work together to increase intelligence and experience to realise innovation strategies and reports.
With your skills
We look for enthusiastic team members who have the skills agility, complex problem solving, storytelling and creativity. You show style flexibility to adjust to different situations to reach your goals. Eye-for-detail and persistence are crucial for the role. In addition, we ask you to hold:
- a good command of the English language;
- ability to attend to several subjects or projects running at same time.
- 3 to 5 years of experience within Risk departments (experience as Credit Analyst will be a plus);
- Knowledge of and/or curiosity towards climate-related and environmental risk, including relevant regulations and guidelines.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong skills on excel and Power BI.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!