You and your job
working on setting up the new Back Office systems for Tribe Housing. This is where all the mortgages of the Rabobank will be stored in a system that’s future proof. Together with approximately 100 enthusiastic colleagues you, as a Scrum master, will be the driving force for the teams to lift our Way Of Working to a higher level. With the goals to deliver business value better, with the right quality, faster and with more fun.
You are going to make the difference! Help the teams to grow to the next level by taking the responsibility with your knowledge, experience, personality, and motivation. Willing to forge our teams and coach us so we can grow together.
Of course you are not on your own. You will form a team with Product Owners, Development teams and other Scrum masters. Together we embrace the following principles:
- Fail Fast, learn fast;
- End to end responsibility
- Automate everything
- Fun in everything we do!
We expect you to…
As a Scrum master we expect you to:
- Help our teams to take the next steps in their Agile growth.
- You intrinsically motivate your teams to embrace the Scrum framework by planting the right seeds, so that the team members want to improve themselves.
- With your passion for Agile, your knowledge of the Scrum framework and your people knowledge, you create an improvement culture in which your teams continue to develop in quality, effectiveness and job satisfaction.
- You are an expert in facilitating and very capable of giving various inspiring workshops and training courses
- In addition to your expertise in Agile and Scrum, you bring in more than just that knowledge and experience; you move people to think in a different way, so that they get the most out of themselves and demand that from their teammates.
With your talents…
- You are a mirror for your product owner and team members
- You know everything about Agile theory and corresponding scrum rituals. However you do not implement the theory but the right mindset and Agile spirit
- You know how to create high performing teams as a coach and a guardian of your team values
- You know how to embed continuous learning with the right metrics
- You stimulate our Area principles
- You are not a master, but a coach which accelerates the teams
- You like to inspirate and share knowledge with your colleagues
- You see opportunities and assess hypotheses by doing and experimenting, not only on your own but also in teamwork.
- You have strong communicative skills, and do not let yourself put off easily.
- You have a flexible mindset
This is what we offer you
- between € 3.959,74 and € 6.741,24 gross per month (scale 9 or 10, salary based upon experience)
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out
- a personal development budget of € 1,400-
- a combination of working from home and at the office #LI-Hybrid
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Scrum Master based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Martijn van Dongen, Tech Lead via Martijn.van.Dongen@rabobank.nl.
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Christiaan van der Horst, Recruiter IT via Christiaan.van.der.Horst@rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.