Privacy & Risk Champion
Privacy & Risk Champion
Rabobank’s commitment to Australian agribusiness includes employing the highest calibre people and giving them the opportunity to grow.
- Permanent full time role
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunity with a Global Leader
- Great organisation culture, promoting a positive work/life balance
A Bit About Us
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Financial Control and Risk, we are currently looking for a Privacy and Risk Champion to join the Chief Financial Officer Division on a full time permeant basis.
In this newly created position you will be the delegated responsible Privacy risk owner for the Group Executive, and responsible for the operational implementation of the Privacy, Operational Risk (Op Risk) and Compliance Policies and Standards.
A few key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Ensuring that Privacy Risk assessment Impact Assessments for any material business changes in the CFO business unit are completed comprehensively;
- As a risk subject matter expert, providing advice and support on all Privacy and Operational Risk Management related matters to all business owners within the CFO business unit, helping Risk and Control Owners to effectively manage their risks;
- Providing Privacy KPIs to the COO, Privacy management function (Privacy Office) and attend regular Privacy Domain Meetings;
- Providing timely In-Control reporting with effective monitoring to effectively manage risk within accepted risk tolerance and prevent material incidents
- As a subject matter expert on Privacy and Operational Risks, actively drive change to uplift Privacy and Risk culture and capabilities within the CFO business unit
- Pro-actively raise and escalate risks on non-compliance with the Privacy and Risk Management frameworks
- Performing Risk Champion responsibilities as defined by the 3LoR Framework and Quick Reference Guides
Who are we looking for
This role requires a diligent and influential person who is able to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across business unit and the wider region, in order to embed and reinforce the ongoing adoption of the Privacy and Operational Risk Operating Model.
To be successful in this role you would have 8-10 years’ total work experience including a least 5+ years’ experience in Legal, Compliance or Operational Risk in organisations of a similar size and complexity and at least 2 years’ experience in the Banking & Financial Services industry.
You will have a strong understanding of banking and finance operations. A knowledge of causes, influences and drivers of Privacy, Operational and Compliance risks. Experience dealing with senior management and business and commercial teams as well as experience in communicating and managing change including delivering training to staff on risk management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a unique culture for a great banking brand who is one of the market leaders in the agribusiness lending space.
At Rabobank, we’re committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
Rabobank is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
For more information, please visit our website – www.rabobank.com.au/careers