Business Intelligence Developer
Business Intelligence Developer
As a Business Intelligence developer, you are responsible for converting complex problems into tangible information products. The rapid developments in digitization provide the financial department with many opportunities to provide valuable insights to our stakeholders by utilizing innovative management information.
You and your job
Your main task as a Business Intelligence developer is to transform intricate issues into concrete information products. The fast-paced advancements in digitalization offer numerous chances to the financial department to furnish our stakeholders with meaningful insights by implementing cutting-edge management information.
- Grab responsibility for both frontend and backend;
- Create databases and cube with Microsoft BI Suite;
- Analyse established requirements;
- Migrate data marts to Azure SQL Data Warehouse;
- Develop reports with Power BI;
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week;
- Work in BI & Analytics tribe with 100 colleagues;
- International and Inclusive team;
- 43.822 Rabobank-colleagues around the world.
Would you like to know more about your daily tasks in this role? You will be responsible for collecting data, arranging it, and ensuring its secure preservation. By producing a model, cube, or report with Power BI, you can assist Rabobank in making top-level decisions. This position covers ETL methods, design, and visualization. Additionally, the CFO department will be developing a future management information system that will utilize this expertise to enhance management reporting, dashboards, and analytics.
Together we achieve more than alone
We operate by cooperating with each other. You'll join a brand-new tribe of highly driven professionals. "To drive fact-based decision making," is the stated mission. You will collaborate with bright individuals in a variety of jobs who are highly motivated to produce innovative and meaningful solutions within the tribe.
There are about 100 people involved in Tribe CFO BI & Analytics. The squads work together to analyze and improve the management reporting infrastructure at Rabobank. We follow the Simplify@Scale (S@S) philosophy that is popular within the bank. The Chapter Lead oversees the BI developers working in the squads in a hierarchical manner. The team now has thirty different teammates after you were added as a BI Developer.
'What matters to me is that I can work with the latest BI tools and techniques. My philosophy is: don't look back, but keep innovating, try new things and act like an entrepreneur.'- Henri, Senior BI Developer.
'The great thing about my job is that I learn something new every day. There is plenty of room to learn from each other, acquire new knowledge and carry out challenging projects. In addition, it is a close-knit team with which we have a lot of fun together.'- Olena, Medior BI Developer.
Your future colleagues look forward to working with you. They will be happy to help you optimise the management reporting infrastructure. Working together is the way we work; as 1 friendly Rabobank team. Talking about Rabobank: we are a Dutch bank operating in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners, we stand side by side to create a world where everyone has access to sufficient healthy food. In the Netherlands, we work to create a country where people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- A completed college or WO work and thinking level;
- Experience with BI tools such as Microsoft BI Suite (SQL, SSAS and DAX);
- Knowledge of Azure;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing;
- Experience with agile working methods is an advantage;
- Customer-oriented with solution competence;
- Curious attitude.
This is what we offer you
- A salary starting from €3,959,- in scale 9.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly income). How you use this budget is up to you. Think, for example, of buying extra holidays, an extra deposit in your pension or even having this budget paid out monthly.
- A personal budget, which you can spend on activities aimed at your development and career.
- A compensation in accordance with the rabobank rules.
- Flexibility in working hours and location-independent working.
- 100% reimbursement of commuting expenses if you travel by public transport! Still travelling by car or motorbike? Then opt for a commuting allowance.
- This is a selection of the employment conditions for a BI&A Analyst based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all employment conditions at rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the application process
Still not sure? Are you a bit nervous about applying? Don't be. We are happy to receive your application for this vacancy for BI&A analyst at Rabobank. If you have any questions about working at Rabobank and the process, please contact Rose Osté at email@example.com.
The information below may also be useful to you:
- We conduct interviews via video call.
- Find answers to the most frequently asked questions at Frequently Asked Questions - Working at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.