Identity & Service Management Manager - APAC
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do.
Rabobank has an opening for an Identity & Service Management Manager - APAC. You will join a highly engaged IT team centralised in Sydney, who work a hybrid mix of home and office work (the team averages 2 days per week in the office). This role reports to the Head of ITI Security, Risk & Support Services.
This role will oversee the delivery and operation of Service Management (SM) and Identity Access Management (IAM) services to Rabobank’s APAC region. This is a people manager role where you will manage the teams’ capacity and performance through leadership and best practice and will be
responsible for contributing to the strategic and operational goals in line with requirements of the regulatory bodies within the region. You will work closely with stakeholders across the business.
Activities for Australia and New Zealand make up the around 85% time spent for this role however in addition this role does cover Singapore, Hong Kong, China and India (and associated representative offices) so is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking to either leverage or broaden their regional scope and experience.
Top Role Accountabilities:
- Lead and manage the delivery of SM and IAM services within APAC
- Manage, coach, and mentor the Sydney-based SM and IAM team members performance, developing and enhancing their capabilities as a team (approximately 5 team members)
- Establish solid relationships both locally and globally within the context of service management, incident and problem management, service level agreements, access management and privileged access management
- Develop strategies to innovate, continuously improve, and mature the SM and IAM capabilities
- Define a roadmap and strategy for SM and IAM in the APAC region
- Work closely with the infrastructure and systems teams to declare and lead high priority incidents
- Lead post incident review meetings, including root cause identification and provide action plans
- Manage and report on the performance of SM and IAM services, to ensure services are delivered as per the agreed business SLA’s
- Work closely with the wider IT Department for Problem Management automation opportunities and efficiencies
- Provide knowledge and expertise for local stakeholders in the core IAM Domains: Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Authorisation and Identity Lifecycle Management
- Attend global forums / calls as and when required.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Proven experience in Service Management and Access Management activities
- Experience in a management position with demonstrated abilities to manage technical and operational teams
- Incident and problem management experience
- ITIL v3/v4 certification
- Experience working within an ITIL/ITSM environment
- Understanding of IT Governance within an organisation
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable communicating with all levels of the company including senior management
- Sound problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of industry best practice security standards such as ISO27001
Note that this role is required to provide out of hours “on call” support during evening and weekends as required in the event of an incident arising.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Hybrid way of working. You will be able to work from home and work in the office 1-2 days per week
- 2 Wellbeing Leave Days
- Education Assistance Program to assist with professional development
- An inclusive Parental Leave policy that supports you and your family while giving you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy this special time (Primary carer up-to 14 weeks paid leave)
- We provide an incentive for eligible employees to receive 1 extra week Annual Leave. With an option to also purchase another 2 weeks Annual Leave
- Rabobank recognises that employees need to protect their financial wellbeing, in the event of serious illness, injury, or even death. Rabobank provides eligible permanent employees with employer-funded Death, Temporary & Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income Protection Insurance
- As part of Rabobank's global Corporate Social Responsibility, Workplace Giving aims to encourage employees to contribute to our community. Rabo Workplace Giving program matches employee donations to selected Social Partners
Rabobank Australia has recently been awarded 18th place in LinkedIn’s Top Companies 2023: The 25 best workplaces to grow your career in Australia. We are in extremely proud of this achievement, as it reflects the investment in our people, their growth and development.
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
If you’d like to discuss how we can make our opportunities more accessible to you, please let a member of the Talent Acquisition team know.