Global Transaction Monitoring Expert W&R
… you can improve Transaction Monitoring on a global level!
The W&R FEC Center is set up to work within the Wholesale & Rural FEC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to guide the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable FEC standards and continuous enhancement of the FEC controls in line with regulatory developments.
Making the difference as a Global Transaction Monitoring Expert W&R by:
- Making sure that the W&R TM models worldwide sufficiently mitigate the risks of Financial economic crime and adhere to (local) regulations
- Maintaining a close relationship with all internal stakeholders - in particular local stakeholders, compliance and the business representatives.
- Sharing your knowledge with your colleagues within and outside the TM team.
- Translating strategic initiatives into operational and tactical changes on the TM models.
- Applying critical thinking and complex problem solving to design the best solutions.
Fleur Weerdenburg, Lead TM Coverage and Controls: “As a Transaction Monitoring Expert W&R, you are knowledgeable about ML/TF risks and TM. Together with scenario experts, the model user and model developers, you will manage and drive TM model improvement initiatives, for example the design of a new business rule. You will work in a dynamic environment, so critical thinking, agility and learning ability are key.”
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R FEC Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of FEC. With you as a Global Transaction Monitoring Expert W&R, the TM Coverage and Controls team will consist of around 12 colleagues, with diverse backgrounds and strengths. You will also collaborate with other teams within TM, that are focussing on project management, communication and model management.
You can make the highest impact if you are analytical, flexible and results orientated. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following:
- Higher vocational or Academic level education, preferably in Finance, Criminology or Information science.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a financial institution or international company, preferably within the FEC related fields and/or Wholesale business.
- A solid understanding of Financial Economic Crime in general and Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing in particular.
- Ideally knowledge and understanding of the Rabobank Wholesale and Rural regions, products and ways of working.
- You combine execution power and critical thinking with tact and clear communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications. Strong PowerPoint skills are a plus.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.959,74 and € 6.741,24 (scale 9/10), based on knowledge and experience;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport within the Netherlands! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5% or 5,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Global Transaction Monitoring Expert W&R and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Fleur Weerdenburg, via Fleur.Weerdenburg@rabobank.nl
- Moniek Peeters, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!