DevOps Engineer Omnitracker
We are looking for a person who is an all-rounder in IT. Good knowledge of Rabobank environment. We work with a client-server application Omnitracker/CARE (Call Registration) and knowledge of this workflow management application is a pré.
You and your job
You, as a DevOps Engineer, are responsible for the development and continuity of the Omnitracker application. Also all the technical aspects of the application are the responsibility of the DevOps Engineer.
Omnitracker/CARE is a workflow application which is used by the helpdesk of Payment Services and WR Midoffices.
- Upgrading our Windows environment
- Upgrading our Linux environment
- Refreshing/Anonymizing data procedures of our OTA environment
- Developing and Implementing changes.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- [fact relating to the vacancy with at least 1 number]
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Solving technical and security issues
- Upgrading Operation Systems
- Keeping contact with our In Control Champion to ensure maximum security and compliancy.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at On Track / CRS Platform.
‘Together we make sure that the application Omnitracker/CARE works smoothly and we deliver new functionality to our customers, so the work in CARE can be done more efficient’
Jeroen, Business Analyst
The 8 people in team On Track are responsible for the Omnitracker workflow application.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 focused team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Windows and Linux knowledge
- MS SQL knowledge
- Network security
- Dutch or English native speaker
- Problem solving
This is what we offer you
- a gross monthly salary up to 4701,- (Scale 8)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget of 10% of your monthly salary. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a working from home allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a IT Specialist Devop Engineer based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Frank Simons, Senior IT Recruiter, email@example.com
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.