Credit Risk Data Analyst
that your data analysis truly drives the solutions that sustain our business and the products that serve our customers. Our Credit Risk Data Analysts have to stand out from the rest. Much more than just code-writers, we need Credit Risk Data Analysts who constantly question the status quo and continue to look for better solutions.
Making a difference
- You have the freedom to choose the path that leads to the an optimal solution;
- As a Medior or Senior Credit Risk Data Analyst you’ll need to ensure that the request matches the needs and assess whether the data sets are fit for purpose;
- You will translate requests for data from the modelling teams directly into code or adequately instruct developers on how to do so;
- You’ll develop the principles for creating data sets that meet the latest internal and regulatory requirements for data quality;
- You’ll need to have the skills and personality to act as an advisor and lead the way for your colleagues and guide them towards the goals you have agreed to achieve.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The Risk Analytics team safeguards Rabobank’s stability and sustainability. The decisions made in the department affect every level of the organization from overall strategy to individual products. As we develop risk models that shape these decisions, we rely on a diverse team of specialists: from data collection to modelling to validation and support. Every member of the team plays an important role in the process. But it is only through collaboration that the job gets done. With you as a Medior or Senior Data Analyst, the team will consist of diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Randolph, Credit Risk Data Analyst “As a credit risk data analyst we make sure that we really understand the needs of our stakeholders before we dive into, different databases and combine data attributes to create a proper answer. It’s really a team effort so that knowledge and experience grow within our team and even beyond. Our aim for the future is to add more (graphical) insights not only for reasons like data quality but also to explain what the data is trying to tell the bank.”
The work you do will impact your team and your internal and external stakeholders, but also the client servicing process and therefore the bank’s core business. Our Credit Risk Data Analysts have been able to incorporate sophisticated data sources into the latest model development projects. This directly impacts the way Rabobank actively serves its clients.
In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- A Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, or quantitative field (mathematics, physics or similar);
- At least 3 years of experience within the Credit Risk domain;
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- A thorough mastery of SQL;
- Hands-on expertise in Python programming (preferred, not required);
- A deep understanding of banking;
- The ability to present solutions and provide clear documentation of all steps, so that data sets are not only useable, but sustainable;
- Proficiency in leading small teams to achieve agreed objectives together (senior).
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organizations that are a second home to many people;
- We provide 500 million Euros in financing to the Dutch education sector annually because, after all, good education is the bedrock of tomorrow’s society;
- With the Rabobank Foundation, we support social enterprises. This gives people experiencing barriers entering the labour market the opportunities they deserve, and helps them to participate fully in our society.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross annual salary between 45.232 EUR and 77.004,- EUR, scale 9 and 10 (depending on your experience and seniority);
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Medior or Senior Credit Risk Data Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Theo Degen, Senior Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Theo.firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Data & Analytics. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at email@example.com;
- The application process for this vacancy might include an individual assessment;
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link
The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff is reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!