Imagine shaping the crucial information products which contribute towards the decision-making on the highest level of the bank. With more than 4000 different users of our products in different domains of the bank, everyday new tactical and strategic choices are supported.
You and your job
Combine the experience of you and your team to extract the real value from the (digital) client processes & market data, to remodel these into actionable insights. This allows us to increase our commercial striking power, efficiency, 9+ customer experience rating as well as driving digitalization. With your addition to our team as BI developer we will reach a total of 100 colleague BI developers, BI Translators and Full Stack Developers.
- Using Azure Synapse to set up the most efficient ETL and Datamart for Marketing, Rabobank International or Customer Service.
- Working with a translator and stakeholder on designing a data model.
- Development of Self-Service BI building blocks for users to build their own PowerBI dashboards on
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- Work in a Data & Analytics tribe with 500 data minds
- International & diverse team
- 7.1 million customers in 40 countries
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Design and development of data pipelines in Microsoft Azure BI stack
- Working together on innovative solutions for complex business issues
- Learn from each other and help others be better
Together we achieve more than alone
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The team brings diverse and talented people together to perform the best they can.
“What really appeals to me here, is that I can work with the latest BI tools and techniques. The philosophy really is: don't dwell on the past, but keep innovating, doing business, and trying new things. You can also see that the business really appreciates this.”
Rudolf, Senior BI Developer
You will be part of a very dynamic and international team including highly motivated team members. The 75 people from Business Intelligence are positioned to make the bank increasingly data-driven through the delivering of solid insights as well as implementing self-service BI solutions. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven, data-minded and analytical team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience as BI developer
- Seeing challenges in finding solutions of complex issues
- The courage to work with the newest techniques and being able to structurally implement this in the team
- Experience with Databricks, Azure DevOps, ADF, Synapse, Spark Notebook
- Knowledge of modelling techniques such as Kimball and datavault
This is what we offer you
- up to €5400 gross per month based on 36 hour work week (scale 9), depending on your experience
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport or car
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a BI developer based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for BI Developer:
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Eloi Burke, Senior Recruiter via Eloi.email@example.com
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.