Do you have a passion for data and want to be part of a team that drives fact-based decision making at a global bank? As a BI Analyst at Tribe Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A), you'll be responsible for supporting internal reporting activities within CFO, co-creating, supporting, and maintaining applications that deliver automated dashboarding and reporting.
You and your job
As a BI Analyst, you'll work with Developers, Analysts, and the Product Owner to create dashboards, perform complex data analyses, and solve reporting challenges in an Agile environment. You'll collaborate with internal customers such as Group Control, HR, Balance Sheet Management, Control W&R, and Control Retail NL to enhance the reporting environment and improve the internal steering on ESG goals.
Facts and Figures
- In the Area standard management reporting for Group and RGO;
- Together with 10 direct colleagues in your squad;
- 36 hours per week.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Supporting internal reporting activities within CFO;
- Co-creating, supporting, and maintaining applications that deliver automated dashboarding and reporting;
- Collaborating with internal customers to enhance the reporting environment and improve the internal steering on ESG goals.
Together we achieve more together than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team.
Your future colleagues are looking forward to working with you. They will be glad of your help to optimize the Management reporting infrastructure. Working together is the way we work; as 1 friendly Rabobank team.
Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Completed master's degree in Business Economics, IT, or Finance;
- Excellent verbal and written command of Dutch and English;
- Proficient in data work, advanced data analysis, and management accounting;
- 5-10 years of experience in BI and Data;
- Solution-focused mindset;
- Continuously striving for personal improvement and results.
This is what we offer you
- Up to € 4.889,68 gross per month (scale 8).
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income, scale 8). How you use this budget is up to you. Think, for example, of buying extra vacation days, an extra deposit in your pension or even having this budget paid out monthly.
- A personal budget, which you can spend on activities aimed at your development and career.
- A compensation in line with Rabobank rules.
- Flexibility in working hours and location-independent working.
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel by public transport! Still with car or motorcycle? Then opt for a commuting allowance.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a BI&A Analyst based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Still not sure? Are you a bit nervous about applying for a job? There's no need to be. We'll be happy to receive your application for this vacancy for BI Analyst at Rabobank.
If you'd like to ask more some questions about the job first, please contact Domien Janssen, Area Lead BI&A Area Group & RGO via Domien.Janssen@rabobank.com or 0613 416 580.
If you have any questions about working at Rabobank and the process, then, please contact Rose Osté via Rose.Oste@rabobank.nl.
The information below may also be useful for you:
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on 'Frequently asked questions' - Careers at Rabobank.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.