Wholesale & Rural KYC - Medior Information Professional
The W&R KYC Center is set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business lines.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments.
Within the W&R KYC Center, the KYC Business Risk department defines and conducts the assessment of KYC risks in the W&R portfolio and products. The department is partner of the W&R KYC Business Lead in terms of resolution of identified mismatches of risk versus risk appetite and as such, in safeguarding accurate documentation. The W&R Center is looking for a Medior Information Professional / Policy and Procedure writer to join the Business Risk team.
Making a difference
As part of this role, you will provide expertise, support and drive progress on:
- The development and documentation of processes which cover (part of) the flow between the identification of a risk and the implementation of a mitigating measure(s)
- Writing of KYC Business Risk policies and procedures
- Collect, record, organize, store, preserve, retrieve, and disseminate the KYC Business Risk policies, procedures, assessments and other relevant information
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R KYC Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of KYC. We are looking for a Medior Information Professional who collaborates with various line- and project managers within an international and dynamic environment to achieve improvements.
Customer focus, complex problem solving, collaborating and creativity are clearly essential for the role of Medior Information Professional. You will take responsibility, facilitate the team, actively seek for in- and external collaboration and make the difference for the community. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Education/Work and attitude level: higher education/university preferably in LIS, law or similar with around 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of risks related to financial crime such as; money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions regulations,
- Knowledge of Banking services and products;
- Knowledge of Dutch and international law on ML, TF and Sanctions;
- Preferably experience with internal and external stakeholders, with regional networks and coordination between regions with central activities.
- Preferably experience in working in a complex, global stakeholder field and able to gather information from different stakeholders to substantiate your insights and advices.
- A critical mind-set with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude.
- Excellent writing skills in both formal and informal English.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity, in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.807,44 and € 6.481,96 (scale 9/10) based on knowledge and experience;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport within the Netherlands! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a medior Information Professional and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Jeroen de Rover via Jeroen.de.Rover@rabobank.com
- Moniek Peeters, Recruiter, would, be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl or 06- 15 68 62 74
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!