Technical Solution Business Analyst
Imagine that you work in a challenging international environment with the mission to enable the bank to provide relevant financial services to our clients so that we can Grow a Better World together. As a Business Analyst on the IBM FileNet P8 application, together with the team, you keep the application running smoothly and improving it continuously.
Making a difference
- You work on projects that are part of the Wholesale Client Data Management Cluster of Rabobank Wholesale & Rural to implement the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) architecture and roadmap. Together with IBM Datacap, FileNet is the strategic W&I ECM system.
- ECM will be increasingly part of product workflows globally; so High Availability, scalability, monitoring and pro-actively support the application will be of utmost importance.
- The FileNet team consists of DevOps professionals with a T-shape profile. As a business analyst you can also configure solutions and test these if needed.
- We serve 10+ locations globally with our ECM solution.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our FileNet team brings talented people together to execute all change and run activities of the FileNet application. With you as a Business Analyst, the team will consist of 13 diverse colleagues both onshore and offshore in a variety of roles, including: Operation Engineers, Test Engineers and Develop engineers.
Customer focus, result-driven, team player and eager-to-learn are essentials for the role of the Business Analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- You have a good command of English (business level);
- Affinity with business processes and objectives of Wholesale & Rural;
- You are experienced in requirements gathering and requirements analysis;
- You are able to translate business requirements into specifications that can be used to build an IT solution;
- You are able to write clear documentation;
- You are a T-shaped professional and you have therefore a natural drive to dive into other related areas in the team (operations, development and/or testing);
- You work towards a result conform “one-time-right”-principle where you proactively initiate improvements;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile, Scrum, DevOps and ITIL is a plus;
- Knowledge of an Enterprise Content Management System is a plus;
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the world Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We help producer organisations and saving- and credit organisations to become more professional and efficient. Thanks to the trade loans, these organisations can now pay their farmers in cash as soon as they deliver the coffee.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 -hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between 3300 and 5300 ;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Business Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 31st December 2020.
- Rianne Coenen, the Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!