Senior Regulatory Change Manager
you can make a difference by setting up a Group-wide framework for regulatory adherence and supporting the business in their implementation efforts. Overseeing the entire regulatory life-cycle, you will be involved in- and keeping track of the implementation of key regulatory files. You also act as an advisor for senior management on the progress and any remediating action to be taken.
As a Senior Regulatory Change Manager in the Regulatory Change & Adherence team, you will be working closely together with different business lines, Operations and IT, as well as Compliance, Legal and Risk (CLR). You will also be in close contact with subsidiaries and other locations, both in the Netherlands and in our global network.
Making a difference
- Coordinate and contribute to the design and group-wide roll out of a uniform end-to-end process for regulatory change and adherence;
- Operationalize an ‘engine room’ providing initial filtering of regulations, allocation of initial ownership/sponsorship;
- Oversee and pro-actively support implementation programs in designing a project plan and validating deliverables;
- Obtain buy-in and support from stakeholders throughout Rabobank Group;
- Coordinate and contribute to realizing new solutions for efficient policy management;
- Report on the implementation status of key regulatory files to the Group Regulatory Change Committee;
- Coordinate and contribute to the design of centralized tooling to create transparency and lineage throughout the regulatory life-cycle.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Regulatory Change and Adherence team brings talented people together to support the Rabobank Group in complying with applicable laws and regulations. We are also working to realize a large transformation of the Regulatory Change and Adherence process and the way regulatory changes are embedded in our organization. We do this to be able to effectively oversee the global regulatory landscape and the implementation of the regulatory requirements. With you as a Senior Regulatory Change Manager, the team will consist of diverse colleagues in different roles, including:
Geerten Battjes, Head Enterprise Risk & Chief Credit Officer: “Getting ahead of the curve for regulatory change and ensuring regulatory adherence is crucial to pro-actively anticipate on developments and ensuring we are in control. This role is really focused on using new methods with cross functional teams.”
Rebecca Gatto, Senior Regulatory Change Manager: “Although RC&A is a relatively new team, there is already a lot that we can be proud of. We have set course to reach a target state in which regulatory adherence is embedded in the very fabric of our organization by defining a framework leading to adherence by design. It’s exciting to work improvements that are relevant for the entire Rabobank Group and to know that the solutions we are delivering, will help colleagues throughout the bank deal with a complex regulatory landscape.”
Being proactive, an out-of-the-box thinker and having strong analytical skills, is clearly essential for the role of Senior Regulatory Change Manager. Besides these skills, it is important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- 8-10 years of experience in banking and/or regulatory implementations.
- A relevant University degree.
- Strong understanding of relevant legislative processes, the regulatory environment for financial institutions and the relationship and dynamic with regulatory authorities.
- Experience with working in large transformations and the ability to create and execute a vision, and to lead a team in doing so. In addition you have the ability to foster a culture that will lead to a disciplined way of working in regulatory change.
- Extensive experience working with(in) subsidiaries and/or other geographic locations.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Dutch and English.
- Mediator skills to bridge the potential gap between stakeholders.
- Understanding of IT/database development and maintenance, with knowledge on systems used in regulatory tracking and general GRC tooling (e.g. Archer).
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we're helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
We would love to help you achieve your full potential by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 4.426,06 and € 7.608,43 based on knowledge and experience.
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget 10% of your monthly salary. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Senior Regulatory Change Manager and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacaturemanagement policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Neda Naderi, Head of RC&A on +31612245314 or email@example.com.
- Ilse Ronteltap, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!