Senior DevOps Engineer Testing DWH
Senior DevOps Engineer Testing DWH
In your role as senior tester you will work in one of the SCRUM Squads that together build the RDW (Risk Data Warehouse) system. RDW is the Risk Data Warehouse for the international activities of Rabobank. Our crew consists of 8 scrum Squads with great colleagues working together from multiple locations worldwide. You will use your skills and experience to ensure that your Squad delivers high quality software.
You and your job
You play a vital role in RDW’s Test community with testing, test automation and the design of Test frameworks and in delivering high quality products and services to our customers. Meanwhile we are working on bringing our Risk Data Warehouse to the Azure Cloud.
The hands-on mentality and cooperative mind-set of our team allows for an open environment where development is stimulated and knowledge is shared. We believe that having a pleasant, respectful and fun atmosphere within the team provides a solid foundation on which we can work together and reach our goals.
Facts & Figures
36/40 hours per week
43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
You play a vital role in delivering high quality products and services to our customers.
Working on developing new as well as improving existing processes and functionality within our applications, ensuring smooth daily operations or provide quick response in case of operational issues.
Together we achieve more than alone
Working together is the way we work; as 1 effective, passionate and data team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
We look for talented individuals that have an affinity for pro-activeness, judgement and decision making, analytical skills, result-oriented work and customer focus. You embrace change, go the extra mile and have you colleagues back. This role as a Senior Software Tester will use these skills and allow you to develop yourself. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
Excellent and strong communication skills in English (verbal and in writing)
• HBO, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in e.g.: computer sciences
• Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
• Take full responsibility for the structural quality of our application, keeping in mind:
high performance, availability, and security requirements
• You are accurate, result-oriented, proactive, independent and a team player with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• You are aware of the developments in your profession and field of expertise, continuously seeking how to bring them to effective use in the organization
• A partner for solutions architects, business, and IT management in shaping the future
• A trusted mentor for colleagues, with an open mind and a keen eye for what is needed, bringing the best out of each other, and creating great teams
• Experience in or affinity with Finance and Banking is an advantage
In addition, the below knowledge and skills are essential for the role:
Key characteristics of our DWH environment:
• SQL Server
• Azure DevOps
• Model Driven Development
• Test Automation
• Quality over Quantity
• Multiple cross-functional SCRUM teams
• Moving to Azure Cloud
• Demonstrable seniority as a testing professional
• Drive, self-starter, likes challenges
• Good communication and cooperation skills
• Sound knowledge of and experience with SQL programming
• Experienced in test analysis
Experienced in test automation
Basic knowledge of Data warehousing
This is what we offer you
Up to € 5.6.55,- gross monthly salary (scale 9)
Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
a budget of € 750- to set up your home working space and a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40-
a personal development budget of € 1,400-
a combination of working from home and at the office
100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport
A pension scheme to which you contribute 5.5%
151.2 hours holiday per year + 1 Diversity Day per year
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a DevOps Engineer based on a [36/40]-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for DevOps Engineer at Rabobank.
Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Silvia de Reus, IT Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org
We will hold the interviews through a video call.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
A security check is part of the process.
We respect your privacy.