Rabobank Group is a global financial services leader providing wholesale, rural and retail banking, leasing, payments, and real estate services in more than 40 countries worldwide. Founded over a century ago, Rabobank today is one of the world’s largest banks with over $750 billion in assets. In North America, Rabobank is a premier bank to the food, beverage and agribusiness industries and a leading renewable energy financier, providing sector expertise, strategic counsel and tailored financial solutions to clients across the entire food value chain.
Rabobank’s Wholesale Banking business in North America is headquartered in New York and serves corporate and institutional clients across the United States, Canada, and Mexico with a tailored suite of advisory services, product offerings, and sector specialized research.
The bank’s wholesale advisory services and products focus on these areas:
- Lending: Corporate lending, Trade & Commodity Finance, Renewable Energy Financing, Acquisition Finance, Renewable Energy Financing
- Structured Solutions: Global Client Solutions, Asset-Based Finance
- Advisory: Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Structuring Advisory, RaboResearch, Innovation
- Markets: Capital Markets, Risk Management
For more information about Wholesale Banking in North America, please visit www.rabobankwholesalebankingna.com and follow us on LinkedIn: Rabobank Wholesale Banking North America and Twitter: @RaboWholesale
The Security Officer is responsible for ensuring a consistent and adequate level of security within the scope of the regional entity, in compliance with the Rabobank security policies and local procedures. This includes, but is not limited to conducting risk management assessments, design, testing and implementation of security controls, response to security incidents and participation as a subject matter expert in projects.
Context of Job:
The Security Officer position is a position inside Security. As such, this position serves to independently conduct security risk assessments, and advise the regional entity for Security issues. In addition, this position will interact directly with local ITI, as well as Global ITI and Head Office First Line Risk (FLR) on a project basis.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
As assigned, conduct and manage the following processes:
System, Vendor, Operational Security Risk Management Processes:
- Lead RMP reviews as Security Officer.
- Evaluate system owner responses, assisting with interpretation as needed.
- Work with the Asset owner to manage risk as part of the process.
- Coordination of, and entry into risk management tools as appropriate.
- Produce final report and present for appropriate approvals.
Logical Access Control models:
- Developing Application Business Models (Descriptive Data; Authorization Schemas and Authorization Tables);
- Handover to the IAM Team.
- Advise Business and System owners as to maintenance of the models.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing business risks/projects (e.g., running Security related projects to support business requirements);
- Assist in special projects (e.g., new application implementations) ;
- Follow up on possible security incidents;
- Represent Security as a subject matter expert to advise in both operational process (ex: Change Management) and project based work.
- Key contacts or relationships to build will be with:
- Regional Management;
- Business Managers;
- Other Security Officers;
- Head Office First Line Risk (FLR)
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of many aspects of information technology infrastructure components, such as firewalls, routers, host hardening, central authentication.
- Extensive knowledge of basic Security principles, risk management and monitoring.
- Ability to perform independent research to understand weaknesses within the Security environments.
- Information Security professional certifications (ex: ISC2, GIAC, etc).
- College Degree (BS) in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 8 years experience specifically in the information security/information risk management field, with 3-5 years in a financial organization.
- At least 5 to 10 years working in Information Technology.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Technical Certifications (Microsoft, Redhat, Oracle, etc)
- Experience in a regulated financial services environment.
- Experience operating in a Global/Local Security model.
Rabobank New York Branch offers a comprehensive benefits program that is among the finest in the industry featuring:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Defined Contribution (401k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation based on position and length of service
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans
- Transportation Reimbursement Incentive Plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Portable Voluntary Benefits including Pet Insurance
- Automobile and Homeowner’s Insurance
- Cancer Protection Plan
- Legal Insurance Plan
- Optional Life and Disability Insurance
Comply with code of conduct & Bank policies/procedures.
Be familiar with & comply with laws, regulations, and internal policies & procedures that are applicable to required job duties. Comply with all US laws, rules and regulations, including without limitation, AML and OFAC/Sanctions requirements and the reporting of suspicious activity (and all Rabobank policies, procedures and guidelines), as well as the following Policies and Standards:
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Clean Desk Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Complaint and Whistleblower Protection Policy
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Gift and Entertainment Policy
- Information Barrier and Confidentiality Policy
- Know Your Customer Procedures
- Media Policy
- Outside Interest Policy (Including Outside Business Activities and Private Investments)
- Personal Investment Policy
- Required Absence from Sensitive Position Policy
- Sanctions Policy
- World Wide Compliance Standards
- Employee Policy Manual
Qualified candidates who are interested in this role are encouraged to apply directly online including their resume and related documents. If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com