Tribe Credit Analytics
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining credit risk models for regulatory capital and business uses for Rabobank globally;
- Employs around 700 colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and countries;
- Credit models built by Tribe Credit Analytics are used across Rabobank globally.
You and your job
Area UDS (Unified Data Solution) is responsible for the design and ongoing improvement of the Credit Model Data that will be used for IRB model development and maintenance throughout the model life-cycle, as well as for the other relevant non-capital model uses.
As a Product Manager W&R Economic Loss within the Area UDS you are part of a rapidly evolving & changing technical landscape within Tribe Credit Analytics. In your role as Product Manager, you will:
- Focus on loss data remediation and assessment needed for LGD modelling for the DRB portfolios.
- Work closely with your squad members, the Road Manager Economic Loss and the Area Lead UDS;
- Manage the squad backlog by setting priorities, identifying dependencies, flagging and resolving impediments;
- Take the lead in strategic initiatives such as setting up a clear squad vision and building a delivery roadmap together with the Road manager for Economic Loss;
- Manage the stakeholder environment around the squad;
- Prepare squad rituals;
- Participate and give input for area (and tribe, when necessary) rituals.
Practical Examples – UDS characteristics
- Single source of information for all IRB models (and use tests) – centrally maintained and with ongoing sourcing of data in the future (i.e. not a one-off).
- Maintenance with centrally steered data quality controls and data transformation processes.
- Data weaknesses identified need to be subject to MoC assessment and, when relevant, lead to data remediation
- Internal consistency of data attributes (data field naming convention) and definitions (e.g. definition of default and customer definitions) across the different portfolios.
- The UDS must be built on the latest internal and external requirements with regards to data lineage.
- The design and implementation of the UDS must be well documented.
- Automated delivery of model development datasets in the future.
You and your talent
You are a strong team player with ability to build bridges. You are able to bring order to chaos, have a strong focus on delivery, and are not afraid to take though decisions. In addition to that, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, finance, business administration or a comparable field;
- have at least 5 years of work experience in data analytics in banking, or consultancy;
- have sound knowledge of credit risk parameters, regulatory capital calculation under A-IRB, loan acceptance, credit risk management, and the landscape that Rabobank operates in;
- are familiar with the credit model lifecycle in Rabobank;
- are good at stakeholder management;
- have a can-do mentality and you know how to get things done;
- have strong product management/product owner experience in bringing a product from inception to completion;
- are not afraid to dive into technical details and know your way around;
- have an excellent command of English.
- have knowledge of the Dutch Retail banking portfolios of Rabobank;
- Have relevant knowledge on economic loss data and the related systems and regulation
We would love to help you becoming an ideal version of yourself by focusing on your growth and development. We invest in an environment where you are challenged and keep learning every day.
Additionally, you can expect:
- a gross salary between € 4.828,64 and € 6.926,62 (scale 10)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11%) to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings, or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out;
- flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands);
- a home working allowance and/or reimbursement of commuting costs.
Above is a selection of the terms of employment for a Product Manager based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on https://rabobank.jobs/en/terms-of-employment/.
You and the job application process
Are you ready to join Area UDS as Product Manager and make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application.
Good to know:
- Questions about the position can be directed to Nelle Kooren at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maaike Koster, Recruiter, would be happy to answer your questions about the application and hiring process at Maaike.Koster@rabobank.nl.
- Your privacy is important to us. If you would like to find out more about this, please click on this link.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
We'd like to get to know you.
Thanks for applying! We consider all the CVs and covering letters that we receive. After the closing date, you will hear from us as soon as possible.
Usually you’ll be meeting with your (potential) team leader and an immediate (future) colleague. We are keen to get a sense of whether you are a good fit for the position and our team. And you probably have a lot of questions too.
We want to speak to you a second time. In this online meeting, we will delve deeper into the details of what the job entails. Another colleague will often join the interview too.
If you are a good match for us and we’re a good match for you, then you’ll receive a good offer by email. Some positions require you to undergo further assessment first.
We assess whether you are trustworthy enough to work for Rabobank in a screening process.