Operations Business Manager (M/W/D)
We serve more than 6.7 million retail and 800,000 business customers in the Netherlands with a comprehensive range of financial products and services. We are also active internationally as a financial services provider in the Food & Agri sector. Rabobank is active in forty countries worldwide and serves approximately 10 million customers. The employees are at the heart of Rabobank International´s success.
Rabobank’s operations in Germany consists of Wholesale banking operations, focusing on the Food & Agriculture sectors and International Direct Banking (‘IDB’), the Groups online retail banking platform.
- As a senior member of Rabobank International Direct Banking (RIDB), you report directly to the COO RIDB and provide input and recommendations for continuous development of the COO area
- Working closely with other stakeholders within the Bank to support business development and related activities
- Support of the COO in the planning and organisation of business cases and ad hoc projects at the Frankfurt location as well as by travelling throughout Europe
- Provide reports, insights and recommendations on banking transactions based on the development and agreement of KPIs with stakeholders and ongoing performance tracking.
- Advice on strategic decisions and the preparation of business plans and roadmaps
- Monitoring the provision of internal / external outsourced services
- Degree in Economics / Business Administration with a focus on Finance (master degree); an additional IT background would be desirable
- At least 5 years of experience in a position in Financial Services Management in the areas of Operations, Business Management or Risk Management and familiarity with first-line banking processes
- Leadership qualities - results-oriented and motivated personality, strong leadership, stakeholder management, communication skills and experience
- You are able to work professionally with cross-functional teams and have proven negotiation and influence capabilities
- Cultural and interpersonal sensitivity
- Ability to deliver actionable results and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
- Good knowledge of German, English and preferably Dutch
Then please apply here with information about your starting date and your salary expectation.