IT Risk Manager
Imagine...being able to secure banking for every customer of the Rabobank. As a Risk Manager you can deliver an important contribution to the risk management processes to make sure the policies are met on various topics, like Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk, Identity Access Management and overall Risk awareness. You are providing first line monitoring on tactical and operational level to be in control.
As a Risk Manager, you can make a difference by driving secure banking together.
Making a difference
- Executing First Line Monitoring for one or more departments
- Guiding & controlling implementations of new policies and risk frameworks
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our First Line Monitoring Center (FLM Center) team brings talented people together to support and challenge the organisation on becoming and staying in control aligned with our mission ‘Driving secure banking together’. With you as a one of our Risk Managers, the team will consist of diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Business Partners: “Together with the Risk Managers I am able to provide the right signals and insights to our strategic stakeholders. The stakeholder is able to make a well balance decision within the risk management boundaries.”
Risk Professional: “As a Risk Professional I am able to support the risk managers in providing as much of self-service for applications owners as possible. We help the application owners to execute the standard assessments their self so the risk managers can support in the overall risk management processes.”
The Mission of FLR is “Driving Secure Banking Together”. FLR drives the organization to be demonstrably in control of their risks in order to be secure and is responsible for the First Line of Defence and Monitoring for whole CIOO domain which includes assessing and implementing applicable Laws and Regulations as received from the CLR domain (Second Line of Defence) and translating these to clear and actionable Standards, Controls and Procedures. It is the ambition of FLR to be THE collaboration partner with the integrated view, knowledge and expertise, acting as liaison to Rabobank Business and external partners on risk and security, supported by flexible reporting capabilities.
Within the team First Line Monitoring Center (FLM Center) we will drive the bank to be secure on different topics, like Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk, Identity Access Management and overall Risk awareness. We have the ambition to make sure risk management is as easy and clear as it can be. Together with the Centres of Expertise we are able to solve every risk case.
Customer focus, collaboration, deliver results mind set and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role of Risk manager. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- 7-12 years’ experience in Risk management
- Basic knowledge of the Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk and Identity Access Management
- Experience with SCRUM/AGILE/DevOps/LEAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch (mandatory)
- Resilient and solution oriented
- Analytics and inquisitive mindset
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between €3.714,03 and €6.322,94 based on function level 9 or10, depending on your seniority
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Risk Manager and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Dino Dzankovic, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!