Global Transaction Reporting Officer
Global Transaction Reporting BAU Officer
You play a key role in transaction reporting value chain, the most sought-after domain in the Rabobank; you together with your team help Rabobank achieve compliance with transaction reporting regulations worldwide (EMIR, DFA, MiFID II and more)
You and your job
As a Global Transaction Reporting BAU Officer (BAU- Business as Usual), you monitor and investigate transaction reporting issues, raise and escalate change requests to stakeholders in IT, Markets & Treasury, Compliance and Tribe Markets & Treasury.
The Global Transaction Reporting BAU team belongs to GTR (Global Transaction Reporting) team, together with In Control and Process Management team. The GTR team is situated in the Financial Market Service department, ultimately reporting to COO of Wholesale & Rural.
Facts & Figures
- 40 hours per week
- 8 colleagues and growing
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Monitor various exceptions (“unhappy” flow) on transaction level;
- Investigate the root cause of complex issues across the entire value chain of the trade;
- Communicate with several regulatory parties that involves day to day business;
- Raise incidents and EPICs to relevant stakeholders to investigate and solve.
- Inform the (senior) management on the KPIs of transaction reporting.
Point of attention is that we do NOT conduct any form of financial/accounting analysis nor data analytics. For this position, it is important you can handle stress situations.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at The Global Transaction Reporting BAU team.
Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Understands the LEAN way of working;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Complex problem solving
- Judgement & decision-making
- Agility / flexibility
- A salary between € 2.932,80 and €4.188,48 gross per month based on 36 hours per week.
- An extra budget of 10% of your gross monthly salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- A combination of working from home and at the office.
- A personal development budget of € 1.400.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Global Transaction Reporting BAU Officer based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Apply to the Global Transaction Reporting BAU Officer via the ‘’Apply now’’ button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy. You can apply until 8th of May 2023
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Nan Shang, hiring manager via Nan.Shang@rabobank.com or 06 21 68 56 24.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Charlotte Dullaert, Recruiter via Charlotte.Dullaert@rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- A security check is part of the process.
We respect your privacy.