Database Marketing Analyst (m/w/d)
Founded in 1898 as a cooperative bank, the Dutch Rabobank Group is today one of the world's leading financial partners in the agricultural and food sectors. With offices in 40 countries, excellent ratings and core capital, it is one of the 50 largest and safest financial institutions in the world.
RaboDirect (IDB – International Direct Banking) is a brand of the Rabobank Group. The direct bank, which specializes in savings products, serves more than half a million customers in Belgium and Germany.
As Database Marketing Analyst you are part of the Data & Analytics department which is responsible for all data and analytics related activities for IDB Europe. The activities are aligned across the countries where IDB is present, with both international solutions as well as solutions adapted to the local market. In your role you cooperate closely with Marketing and IT colleagues from all IDB locations.
- Provide target audiences for data-driven campaigns and actions.
- Make frequently used selections available as standard segments.
- Monitor and optimize customer communication through campaign-related analyses, ROI calculations and derive recommendations for action.
- Proactively look for possibilities to standardize campaigns across countries.
- Ensure process and data quality in data handling.
- Execute other database queries on our data warehouse.
- Articulate business needs towards IT for the continuous improvement of our marketing technology stack.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree with a focus in Computer Science, Business Technology, Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Professional/project experience in database marketing, campaign management, email/direct marketing or in related fields
- Very good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience in managing CRM data and campaigns
- Experience in retail banking is an advantage
- Data-driven and target group oriented thinking
- Strong planning and organization skills and independent work
- Self-confident appearance and communication skills
- Willingness to travel and desire for cross-border cooperation
- Fluent in English and German