Credit Risk Modeller
Credit Risk Modeller
Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Credit Risk Modeller and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society?
You and your job
Getting the best out of yourself each working day by making the broadest possible use of your knowledge and skills as a Credit Risk Modeller. In an inspiring and international environment, you develop trendsetting credit risk models with a direct impact on the bank and the lives of millions of people. These may include people looking for a mortgage, or major international companies with complex business structures. Thanks to the models you develop, they can realize their ambitions and we can maintain a healthy credit portfolio and a good capital buffer. You can make a difference by working with stakeholders and colleagues from various departments at home and abroad. The models you develop must be logical to them as well as usable. As such, you approach each task from various perspectives and involve a range of disciplines in your work. This makes your work extremely interesting and varied
- Working on a new generation of risk models that don't just comply with the requirements of regulatory bodies, but also allow us to expand our reach and help more people, communities and societies to grow and develop
- We prepare a sustainability analysis for every large corporate client, and talk to them about how they can become more sustainable.
Facts & Figures
- 36-40 hours per week
- Financial services provider for 8,5 million customers in 40 countries
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Developing, maintaining and improving credit risk models for various purposes, including determining the capital buffer, credit approval and developing warning systems.
- Collecting, processing and analysing data.
- Writing code in modern programming languages and software applications, such as Python, GIT and SQL.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at chapter credit risk modelling.
“From the very first moment I joined Mortgages and Consumer Financing as a Credit Risk Modeller, I was able to work on challenging and meaningful projects. My Team Manager immediately entrusted me with a great deal and inspired me a lot. Combined with the warmth, satisfaction and drive of my colleagues, this made me feel I was a valued member of the team from my very first day at work!”
Ellis, Credit Risk Modeller
The 140 people in chapter credit risk modelling will work together with you in an internationally-oriented setting with talented colleagues all over the world. Working together is the way we work; as 1 data minded and expert team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- a master's or PhD in econometrics, mathematics, physics or a comparable field
- solid knowledge of statistical or econometric techniques
- At least three to five years' work experience as a (Credit Risk) Modeller at a financial institution
- experience with programming in Python and/or SQL. If you also have experience with other programming languages or GIT, this is an advantage
- excellent communication skills in English. You are good at interpreting, probing, explaining and presenting
- A good team player and used to working in an international environment
This is what we offer you
- up to € 5500,00 gross per month depending on experience and background
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (up to 11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- For international candidates, we facilitate full visa sponsorship;
- Relocation to the Netherlands is needed for this position. We accommodate relocation packages.
- flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands). You work partly on location in Utrecht and partly from home, depending on the corona regulations; #LI-Hybride]
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Credit Risk Modeller based on a 36/40-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Mid-Level Credit Risk Modeller at Rabobank now.
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Please contact Natascha Hooi Sr. Recruiter via Natascha.Hooi@rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.