Founded in 1898 as a cooperative bank, the Dutch Rabobank Group is today one of the world's leading financial partners in the agricultural and food sectors. With offices in 40 countries, excellent ratings and core capital, it is one of the 50 largest and safest financial institutions in the world.
RaboDirect (IDB –International Direct Banking) is a brand of the Rabobank Group. The direct bank, which specializes in savings products, serves more than half a million customers in Europe.
What you can expect:
- Act as a liaison between Global Compliance, Regional Compliance Europe and local Compliance units in Europe, providing support on Global Policy implementation
- Coordination of the relevant Compliance matters of the direct bank in Europe
- Advise and support Compliance for the IDB (International Direct Banking) business in Germany and Belgium
- Hands-on support to the local Compliance functions in Germany and Belgium in relation to IDB activities
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Compliance matters concerning direct banking in Europe
- Pro-actively manage regulatory developments and assess the relevance for and impact on IDB in Europe
- Management of key stakeholders in Utrecht, London, Frankfurt and Antwerp.
- Be part of our IDB team from either our Frankfurt or our Antwerp offices
- Bachelor and / or Master’s degree in Economics, Law or related fields
- Compliance and / or Financial Crime certification is desirable
- Minimum experience of 5 to 10 years within relevant Compliance matters in retail banking
- Knowledge of the Compliance regulatory requirements in Europe
- Proven experience in Financial Crime risk management
- Project Management skills, in particular experience in the implementation of policies and standards
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and influencing skills and willingness and ability to proactively interact with staff at all levels
- Ability to manage and resolve conflicts and other challenging issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch and German language skills are an advantage)
- Willingness to travel
- A critical and analytical point of view and an aspiration for continuous improvement
Are you the person we're looking for?
Then please apply directly with details of the earliest possible starting date and
your salary expectations to Sarah.Van.de.Velde@rabobank.com .