A bit about us
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusinesses banking. We are a bank with cooperative roots. Everything we do, we do together. With co-workers, members and other organizations. We believe in building on each other’s strengths and making each other stronger. You get better results from working together than going it alone. Now and in the future.
- 12 months fixed term contract
- Act as SME on Compliance related matters by providing technical advisory support
- Work with a small but dedicated, high performing team
A bit about the role
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, we are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join us on a fixed term 12-months contract. You will be responsible for providing technical knowledge and act as a SME on matters relating to regulations driven from Local and Group Policy (based on Local, Global and European legislation) Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the business units to implement compliance strategies into business strategies
- Advise and assist business in assessing and managing conflicts of interest
- Provide support for management of FEC related matters including but not limited to sanctions screening, transaction monitoring, including the support systems
- Manage compliance breaches, including reporting to regulators as required
- Assist in the development and delivery of compliance training and awareness
- Support the implementation and embedding of the three lines of defence activities, including review of closure of findings in Archer
What we are looking for
- Experience within Baking and Finance industry in a similar role
- Have an excellent understanding of Australia and New Zealand regulatory environment and it’s requirements
With your ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively and superior stakeholder management skills; you will naturally be someone that can keep abreast of the regulatory landscape and industry practices and related changes that impact the business.
Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Career development
- Employee insurance cover
- Flexible ways of working
- Join a global team of dedicated industry specialists
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
Rabobank is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered.