Business Architect Credit Risk Management
Imagine… that as a Business Architect Credit Risk Management you define the system’s architecture and IT strategy for the central credit risk processes that touch upon all credit activities within the Rabobank Group.
Imagine that you are able to understand the risk requirements all along the credit chain from origination to restructuring and recovery and provide the strategic direction for the application and data landscape. That you understand credit risk regulations like Forbearance and Definition of Default. And that you are able to explain the architectural choices and consequences to a diverse group of business, architecture and IT stakeholders.
Our department Strategy, Data & Architecture (SDA) is responsible for the strategy and business architecture of the Rabobank Group. We have in-depth knowledge of the bank (both the business and technology side) as well as trends and innovations outside the organization. Within SDA you will be working in the Risk & Finance team which focuses on the architecture for the CFO, CRO and HR domain.
Making a difference
• You are a proactive person with an inquisitive approach and a natural talent to influence people.
• You are able to see both the forest and the trees, so you can think conceptually and strategically but you can also provide practical coaching where needed.
• You get your enthusiasm from architectural challenges and data opportunities.
• Given our global organization you are interested in different cultures and business or regulatory requirements.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our clients. With you as Business Architect the R&F team will consist of 8 colleagues with their own focus. Next to that we work in close corporation with the solution architects from the IT department for F&R. You will be part of, and guiding, a virtual team consisting of yourself and 2 or more solution architects.
Customer focus, drive to deliver results and analytical and problem-solving skills are clearly essential for the role of Business Architect. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
• A university degree in a related area, such as Information Technology or Business Administration;
• At least 5 years of experience in a business or IT or enterprise architecture role in risk and/or finance business;
• Proven knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), tooling (e.g. Aris) and methods (e.g. Archimate);
• Understanding of project lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Prince2, DevOps);
• Experience with end user computing (Excel / Access) and/or high level programming languages (R/Python) and experience with data modelling and risk models;
• Excellent English and Dutch communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills with colleagues at all levels within the organization.
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
• Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1250 organizations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
• In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organize their home finances.
• Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
• a gross monthly salary between € 5.221,- to € 7.458,- ;
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
• an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
• 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance;
• a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Business Architect WRR and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
• If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Fabian van Altena via Fabian.van.Altena@Rabobank.com or +31 (30) 7124758.
• Rogier Wolff, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Rogier.Wolff@Rabobank.nl.
• Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
• The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
• The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
• Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are