AVP - Quality Control Analyst
This position can be located in New York, St. Louis, Atlanta, or Chicago.
Rabo Diversified Services LLC ("RDS") is part of Rabobank, a global financial services leader providing wholesale, rural and retail banking services in more than 40 countries worldwide. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business. Rabobank today is one of the world’s largest banks with over $650 billion in assets. In North America, Rabobank is a premier financial institution providing services across the food and agriculture value chain. RDS’s support functions champion over 1,300 employees throughout Rabo AgriFinance and Rabobank North America Wholesale, companion Rabobank subsidiaries.
The Quality Control (QC) Analyst assists the Quality Control Manager with quality assurance and First Line Monitoring (FLM) of the Client Onboarding (COB) function. This position will conduct quality assurance reviews on the COB process for both Direct Lending and Vendor Finance (Input Financing) to ensure that the End to End Know Your Client (KYC) process is in line with current KYC Policy and Procedures. The QC Analyst will draft and revise procedures and processes as well as participate in drafting reports required from a local and global perspective. The QC Analyst will help develop and provide targeted training as necessary.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Knowledgeable and compliant with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures applicable to
· Follows the First Line Monitoring (Quality Control) Framework to ensure adherence to local and global requirements.
· Acts as the central point of contact for COB quality related topics/questions for the COB
· Conduct reviews for both Direct Lending and Vendor Finance (Input Financing) to test the accuracy and completeness of the COB business process as it relates to the CARE program
· Work with the Quality Control Manager to monitor and identify trending risks
· At the direction of the Quality Control Manager, performs all actions necessary to ensure that all procedures and processes are in compliance with local and global policies as it relates to COB
· Responsible for the accurate timely completion of assigned duties and maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Assists Quality Control Manager with consolidating and creating reports with the identified findings resulting from the Quality Control activities
· Work with the Quality Control Manager to discuss the findings and results of the Quality Assurance activities and from time-to-time, discuss with the relevant stakeholders (including those stakeholders subject to Quality Control activities).
· Works closely together with the process owners to ensure the results are incorporated in any continuous improvement activities;
· Monitors the follow up of action owners to remediate identified findings. Escalates to the Quality Control Manager in case findings are not resolved within agreed timelines.
· Coach, train and develop other members of the COB team and be a resource to other Rabobank employees
· Work with Global Partners to ensure consistency with the Global FLM framework and governance approach
· Demonstrate organizational support through positive teamwork, trust and mutual respect for customers and employees. Drive initiatives that reinforce the mission, value and advocacy model
of Rabobank North America.
· Assist in special department projects to include involvement in compliance audits and bank examinations (as requested).
· May perform other related duties or ad hoc projects within the scope of responsibilities.
• Complete all mandatory training
• Comply with code of conduct and Bank policies/ procedures
• Actively identify incidents outside of established policies and procedures and report to management immediately
• Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
• Understands and complies with all RAF and Rabobank anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
Culture and Values
• Actively and consistently demonstrate applicable Rabobank Culture initiatives and commitments.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong BSA / AML knowledge specifically in KYC
· Demonstrate ability to work effectively and congenially with employees at diverse levels.
· Strong orientation to deadline. Make sound business decisions; understand and achieve business goals. Decisive and exercise good judgment under pressure.
· Experience in analysis and reporting and a working knowledge of various financial products and services.
· Ability to identify trends in reporting and identify necessary actions
· Handles sensitive situations in a confidential and professional manner.
· Possess excellent communication skills and work effectively with limited supervision.
· Share information and knowledge appropriately with co- workers
· Ability to seek additional information/ explanation for clarification when needs
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Clear, concise and persuasive writing and presentation skills.
· Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience.
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Compliance Testing, Audit, Analysis and / or KYC
· ACAMS certification preferred but not required
· Strong analytic and computer skills (Excel)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.