Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re looking for great work culture, great work-life balance and flexible working, and opportunities to continuously learn and get involved with our growth journey - this is the role for you!
Due to Rabobank growing our Work, Health and Safety team, we now have an opening for a WHS Coordinator to be based in Sydney. This is a 12-month fixed term contract with the potential to extend or convert to permanent employment.
What will keep you busy:
- Deliver tailored projects, processes and work practices that align with the Rabobank WHS Management System requirements
- Provide knowledge, advice and coaching across WHS legislation, policies and processes to key stakeholders
- Support the implementation of WHS solutions to influence better practice WHS performance and regulatory compliance
- Manage, in collaboration and consultation with the WHS Team the Rabobank Incident and Hazard Reporting system, Donesafe; including the reporting of hazards, incidents, near misses and non-conformances to support executive decision making and enable actions for continuous improvement
- Review and advise on safety improvement plans and coordinate the development of plans within required timeframes and undertake audits aligned to the audit program to identify issues and risks and support the delivery of safety outcomes across Rabobank
- Participate as directed in safety incident investigations and ensure that actions are completed and closed out in Donesafe in a timely manner
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven knowledge and experience in document management / WHS management systems
- Adept at writing procedures and guidelines
- Proven WHS incident investigation experience
- Demonstrable experience in the provision of safety reporting including audits, investigations, inspections and the effective close out of corrective actions
- Knowledge of associated WHS legislation, regulations and standards
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and Injury Management principles
What we're proud to offer you:
- Rabo@Anywhere is the hybrid way of working at Rabobank. It aims to provide an approach to work that empowers our employees to benefit from working remotely, or from a Rabobank office/branch when it makes sense to do so
- Two wellness days a year
- Rabobank values the development of its people and has a great Education Assistance Program to assist with professional development
- An inclusive Parental Leave policy that supports you and your family while giving you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy this special time (Primary carer up-to 14 weeks paid leave)
- We realise sometimes 4 weeks Annual Leave isn't enough! At Rabobank we provide an incentive for eligible employees to receive 1 extra week Annual Leave. With an option to also purchase another 2 weeks Annual Leave
- Rabobank recognises that employees need to protect their financial wellbeing, in the event of serious illness, injury, or even death. Rabobank provides eligible permanent employees with employer-funded Death, Temporary & Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income Protection Insurance
- As part of Rabobank's global Corporate Social Responsibility, Workplace Giving aims to encourage employees to contribute to our community. Rabo Workplace Giving program matches employee donations to selected Social Partners
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
You must hold valid work rights to be considered for this role