Wholesale & Rural Transaction Monitoring Analyst KYC
That you may investigate alerts and signals that might indicate criminal practices, preventing the laundering of criminal money.
By working within a team of Transaction Monitoring Analysts mandated to identify suspicious transactions in the Wholesale and Rural NL&A Market you will be able to contribute to Rabobank proactively protecting itself.
Especially if you bring in your expertise which enables you to investigate more complex matters in a professional way.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. With you as an Transaction Monitoring Analyst, the team will consist of over 15 colleagues, in a variety of roles, creating insight into and monitoring of unusual customer activities.
Based on alerts and signals, we investigate the integrity of a customer and his transactions and, where necessary, measures are taken to mitigate the detected risks, often in collaboration with other departments. The investigations are aimed at preventing money laundering and terrorist finance, , damaging the reputation of the bank or the sector, or causing financial damage to the bank or a third party.
Collaborative, analytical and results orientated are essential for the role of WR Transaction Monitoring Analyst. In addition it's important that you recognize yourself in the points below.
- Higher vocational education background preferably in Finance, Economics, Law or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a Financial Institution or international company.
- Understanding of Financial Economic Crime in general and Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing in particular.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with relevant (international) financial rules and regulations and affinity with compliance / risk management and integrity issues.
- You combine decision-making and professional judgement with tact, clear communication and organization sensitivity.
- You are able to multitask on several cases at the same time, you are flexible and can deal with stress. You like personal interaction with others and have a pragmatic approach.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our
'Growing a better world together' mission?
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment,
we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial
difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are
helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Would you like to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A job at function group 7 or 8 ( € 2.792 - € 4.655), based on your experience
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working is negotiable;
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance; and
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a WR Transaction Monitoring Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Lex van Arendonk, Team Lead Transaction Monitoring WR NL&A via Lex.Arendonk@rabobank.nl.
- Moniek Peeters, Recruiter KYC/ CDD would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!