Solution Architect Customer Analytics
... yourself as the spider in the architectural web for Customer Analytics. You design and give guidance to your colleagues and management on the IT architecture within your area. You participate in proof-of-concepts, align your solution designs with your peers and your teams, and you make sure guidelines are understood and supported by your engineers. By doing so you will make life better and easier for both Rabobank’s customers ánd your colleagues through through innovative data-driven and analytical (financial) insights enabled with state-of-the-art tools!
If you are interested in working in an intellectually challenging, highly innovative, fast-moving and international environment, read on!
You can make a difference by …
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of technical designs and realized solutions
- Pro-actively monitoring market developments and ensuring that the Customer Analytics platform and tools continue to meet the needs of the organization and our area
- Connecting both worlds of the application architecture and software development, with a strong focus on enabling self-service
- Translating business requirements into a technical design that fits into the (enterprise) architecture.
- Applying your knowledge on architecting and implementing the model life-cycle for customer analytics driven use-cases, from initiation through development and operational use
- Understanding the different technologies used within IT Rabobank, such as the Azure cloud platform and its wide variety of services (eg AzureML, Databricks, Synapse), combined with techniques as DevOps and MLOps to help improve the speed and quality of model development and deployment
- Guaranteeing usability of the products by ensuring the following points: quality, performance, availability, scalability, security, privacy, integrity and accessibility
- Supporting teams and stakeholders to drive progress on the model life-cycle processes
You will be working in the Customer Analytics area of Tribe Data & Analytics, and are staffed within IT Systems Distribution. The Customer Analytics area is delivering insights, self-service and analytical products with focus on the Retail NL part of the bank. Targeting customer interactions and omni-channel customer journey analysis, we’ve created many solutions to support our business optimally. Together with our desire to fully move into cloud, we require you to help us in showing the way forward. Creating a future-proof architecture roadmap that will aid and support our data analysts with this transition. Together we reinvent and optimize the customer experience in Rabobank!
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our teams bring talented people together to develop Rabobank as a robust, future-proof and innovative data-driven bank!
The teams are dynamic and willing to learn. Team members all have their own expertise and are working closely together on designing, creating and implementation great CA solutions. You will be expected to guide those teams towards the best results in a future-proof architecture, to help teams achieve a higher level of autonomy, and support them to by setting clear standards.
Your contribution in these teams is that…
- you know how to build robust systems that are easy to operate and maintain and that can last a long time while undergoing changes continuously in a fast paced IT ecosystem
- you are a communicative team player, and have a drive to improve yourself and the people around you
- you act as a are a sparring partner for business and IT professionals and are able to express yourself clearly depending on your audience
Within Distribution everyone keeps each other on their toes and helps each other where possible. We expect the same from you. This also applies to experimenting in the use of the latest techniques and technologies.
You need to have the courage to challenge and develop yourself even when you and your team make a mistake. The important part is that you (and your team) learn from that and grow.
Who are you?
Customer focus, leadership, self-starting, conceptual thinker, analytical skills, fact-based decision making and cooperation are clearly essential for the role of a Solution Architect. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the following:
- Academic working and intellectual level
- Profound knowledge and experience with Customer Journey Analysis, Customer Interaction on digital platforms and relevant technologies in this space (e.g. Google Analytics, SAS Customer Insights, Selligent, etc.).
- You have experience and enjoy working in large organizations on complex technological landscapes
- It would be a great benefit if you have hands-on experience with developing data driven solutions. By knowing how to do the ground work, we know you can communicate in the same language as the teams you are going to support.
- Practical experience with architecture methods and techniques (e.g. Archimate, DYA, TOGAF)
- Knowledge/experience with designing cloud native solutions (preferably on Azure)
- You are familiar with the rituals of Agile / Scrum
- Good command of English (business level)
- You are not afraid to voice your professional opinion and have an open view on the future
Interested? What we offer is …
At Rabobank we want to help you evolve professionally and personally to become the best you can be! We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you the opportunities to grow and help you exceed your own expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between 4300 and 6100. (scale 10);
- a thirteenth month and vacation remuneration;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary) where you can decide how to spend it on for example extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or simply receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal education budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.