Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Create important information products to contribute to the highest level of decision-making at the bank. Our products are used by more than 15,000 users worldwide in various domains of the bank, providing new tactical and strategic options.
You and your job
Leveraging your and your team's expertise, derive tangible value from (digital) client processes and market data, and convert them into actionable insights. In addition to enhancing our commercial effectiveness, operational efficiency, and 9+ customer experience rating, we also drive digital transformation. As a Business Intelligence developer, you will be part of a team of 100 professionals, consisting of BI analysts, full-stack developers, and BI developers.
- Using Azure Cloud technology (ADF/Synapse/Tabular Models);
- Working in a multi-functional Squad;
- Innovate and create impact, High Tech – High Touch.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week;
- Work in BI & Analytics tribe with 100 colleagues;
- International and Inclusive team;
- 43.822 Rabobank-colleagues around the world.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Designing and developing new information factories in the Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Collaborating with the team to create innovative solutions for the business;
- Learning from each other and helping others improve.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of differences. It is precisely by combining people's differences that we become an even better bank. We are therefore curious about what you add to our team of Tribe Business Intelligence & Analytics.
'What really appeals to me here, is that I can work with the latest BI tools and techniques. The philosophy really is: don't dwell on the past, but keep innovating, doing business, and trying new things. You can also see that the business really appreciates this.' Henri Brink, BI Architect.
A highly motivated team with a dynamic and international culture awaits you. The Business Intelligence team consists of 100 professionals who deliver insights and implement BI solutions to increase the bank's data-drivenness. In Rabobank, we work together as the best analytical, data-driven and results-driven team.. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Bachelors or Master’s degree;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as BI developer;
- Seeing challenges in finding solutions of complex issues;
- The courage to work with the newest techniques and being able to structurally implement this in the team;
- Azure DevOps, ADF, Synapse, SQL, Tabular has no secrets for you.
This is what we offer you
- Up to € 6700 gross per month (scale 9/10), depending on you experience.
- An extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport or car.
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a BI developer based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any substantive questions about this position: René Witlox, Chapter lead Development Business Intelligence] via Rene.Witlox@rabobank.com of 06-10898833.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Rose Osté, Recruiter via Rose.Oste@rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.