Senior Business Analyst
As Senior Business Analyst you can make a difference by giving the right directions for the continuous improvement of our product and platform solutions within Tribe Credit Analytics. You will work closely with senior stakeholders within your Area to define the high level working packages for and across multiple chain systems. The Model Support Platform (MSP) Area within Tribe Credit Analytics is responsible for development, maintenance, and enhancement of its platform/product solutions that enable the execution of all phases of the model life cycle. The scope and responsibility of MSP consists of:
- Calculation execution environment platform solutions to enable calculations in a high-performing and cost-efficient manner.
- Run orchestration and verified metrics for orchestrating and validating consecutive calculation runs.
- Configure the data transfer environment and processes to facilitate data transfer and processing for calculation execution purposes.
Facts & Figures
- 36- to 40-hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
- Defining the high level working packages within the Area/Squad(s) and ensuring consistent stakeholder alignment.
- Being the bridge between business and technical stakeholders for contributing to a harmonised way of work within the Tribe/Area(s)
- Collaborating with Product Owners and Squad Architects to create and maintain Target Operating Model (TOM) designs for new platforms and solutions.
- Overseeing the build and implementation of the batch orchestration of all credit risk calculations and the respective systems involved.
- Being key for identifying areas of improvement across chain systems - this could be around risk and compliance, to testing and operations, as well as resource management.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 data-minded and analytical team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and Your Talent
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in banking and/or financial services IT.
- You have experience within on or more of the following areas: Lending, Credit, Special Asset Risk Management, and/or Credit Risk Reporting.
- You have experience with business analysis methodologies and applicable IT architectures and data warehousing.
- You have experience in agile environments and have good knowledge of DevOps, SCRUM and LEAN principles.
- You have knowledge of and experience with BI, Data Modelling (DataVault, Dimensional), SQL, Informatica, SAP Hana and SAP PowerDesigner
- You are a team player, have experience with stakeholder management and enthusiasm for coaching junior Business Analysts
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (Preferable)
This is what we offer you
- up to € 6.741 gross monthly salary (scale 10)
- a thirteenth month's salary and an 8% holiday allowance
- a monthly Employee Benefit Budget (EBB) of 11% of your gross monthly salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or choose to have this budget to be paid out.
- a budget of € 750,- to set up your home working space
- a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40,-
- a monthly internet allowance of € 40,-
- an annual personal development budget of € 1.400,-
- a combination of working from home and at the office #LI-Hybrid
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport
- a pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5% or 5.5% (based on your own preference)
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Senior Business Analyst based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Contact: Angèl Wijnhard, Recruiter via Angel.Wijnhard@rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.